1. High purity, high strength,high temperature resistant,high wear-resistance
2. Excellent compression resistance
3. Lower water absorption
4. Stable chemical performance
5. Good corrosion of acid and alkali
1. High hardness
It Rockwell hardness is HRA80-90, second to only diamond and far better than wear-resistant steel and stainless steel.
2. Good wear-resistant performance
Its wear resistance is 266 times that of manganese steel and 171.5 times that of high chromium cast iron. From our customer follow-up over the past decade, under the same load, it can extend the equipment service life by at least 10 times.
3. Low density
Its density is 3.6-3.65g/cm3, just half of iron and steel, which greatly reduces the equipment load.
Application: Widely used in aluminum filter furnaces as fillers.